How are payments processed?
- Kadi Cosmetic accepts payments via Paypal and through Shopify. You will receive a payment receipt in a confirmation email after your order is completed. If you are experiencing difficulties during the checkout process, please contact us using the emails on our 'Contact Us' page so we can assist you. We’ll respond within 24-48 hours.
Do you accept returns?
- Returns are not accepted in order to maintain the hygienic integrity of our products, especially due to the recent uprising of Covid-19. However, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us within 3 business days of receipt. We’ll do our very best to address and fix the concerns/issues you may be experiencing.
What is the turnaround time for shipment of my order?
- Currently, turn around time is 4-5 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. This does not include weekends or holidays.
How do I track my order?
- Once your order has been shipped, your tracking information will be sent to the email address you provided during the order process.
I accidentally had my order sent to the wrong address. What do I do?
- Please contact as soon as you realize this error, so we can attempt to fix it for you before the order is shipped out. While we will do everything in our power to try and remedy incorrect shipping address issues, we cannot be responsible for orders that are delivered to incorrect addresses. Kadi Cosmetics is not liable for replacing purchases that have been sent to the incorrect address. Any returned packages due to incorrect address or information missing from the address will be subject to a fee (shipping rate) to resend the package to the customer. The customer will be given the option to pay for the shipping or opt for a refund to place the order again with the correct address. This will be handled on a case by case basis, as there are bound to be a few exceptions.
What do I do if a product is missing from my order?
- If that unfortunately ever happens, we do apologize. Please contact our customer service as soon as possible with your order # so we can fix this issue for you in a timely manner.
Can I place an order as a gift?
- You sure can! What an awesome gift choice, way to go! If you are purchasing our products as a gift, please ensure that you provide that information either with your order, or you can email us including your order number and the address the package should be shipped to, in a timely manner, so we can get that gift out for you,.
Are these products safe for children/people with skin conditions (such as eczema/sensitive skin)?
- Yes, this product line is safe for children and people with various skin conditions. As someone who suffers from dry and sensitive skin as well as eczema, I would never offer a product for sale that I wouldn't use myself. Some of our clients with sensitive skin, even use our products on their face! As a general guideline, however, it is suggested that you do a skin patch test to ensure that you have no adverse reactions to our products. If an allergic reaction develops, please discontinue use of the product. If the adverse reaction worsens, please seek medical attention immediately. Also, an ingredient listig will be provided with each product. Please do not use a product if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. We want to keep our customers happy and healthy.
Where do I apply/use these products?
- Most of these products are intended for use from the neck downwards. Instructions for each of these products will be included within each product description on their respective containers. [Please note: Our body butter is a rich and creamy formulation. It will melt into your skin upon contact, and a little does go a long way, so try not to be too heavy handed ^_^)
My order isn't what I expected. How can you help me?
- If you are unsatisfied with your order, contact us as soon as possible so we may remedy the situation.
Are there nuts in your products?
- Some of our products contain byproducts of nuts. If you have nut allergies, please take note of the product descriptions to ensure you don't purchase a product tha would negatively affect you.
I received my butter and it's too firm/too soft/gritty.
- Not all natural butters are made equal, but they all have amazing qualities, and offer great benefits to the skin. In their natural state, they have varying degrees of firmness and softness. Shea butter tends to be somewhat soft and creamy, while mango butter is firm and kokum butter is quite hard. If your butter is gritty, it more than likely crystallized due to low temperatures. While we do the best to make sure your butter gets to you in just as amazing a condition as when it is being shipped out, we unfortunately have no control over the environment. The grit will emulsify, just like the butter does when warmed with your hands.
What do I do if my container is broken or my product has leaked during shipment?
- Our jars will be heat sealed and pressure lined before shipment to minimize on the likelihood of product leakage. However, if any damage does occur during shipment, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your damaged product, with your name and address,pictures, and order #. We will process your product replacement within 3-4 business days.
I placed my order a while ago and I still haven't received it yet. What's going on?
- Kadi Cosmetic products are all handmade. While processing of orders normally occurs within 3 business days, events such as sales, holidays and vacations can cause delays. We will always let you know when a delay is unavoidable.
I do not see the answer to my question here. What do I do?
- If your question hasn't been addressed in our FAQ's, please feel free to contact us using the email addresses provided on our 'Contact Us' page, so we can address all your concerns.